🔕 🔔

Help. I need a great restaurant in lower Manhattan for tomorrow night (Saturday). Looking for a place that focuses on vegetables. Excellent vegetables

Thanks.

asked by roryrabbitfield almost 3 years ago

A43dee65 01b1 40a6 994d 068c78eb3eee  9f7dd561 a480 4e1b 8c8f d5da7ab5167c
dinner at ten

dinner at ten is a trusted home cook.

Le Verdure in Eataly is as vegetable focused as the name suggests, and was excellent on my one visit. The atmosphere may or may not work for you depending on what you're after -- it is pleasant but contiguous with the rest of the food emporium, so relatively casual.
Many people love the vegetables at ABC Kitchen. I've never been but like their recipes that I've used.
Too bad Dirt Candy is temporarily closed (they're moving to a bigger space). Keep them in mind for the future!

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Il Verdure the vegetarian restaurant at Eataly, some of the most spectacular vegetarian offerings I've had.

This won't help you because the only restaurant mentioned, I believe, that's really vegetable-centric is Dirt Candy which hasn't re-opened yet. And it's Saturday afternoon already (hello, reservations!). But it's a fun read.

From NY magazine, Grub Street: The lengths NYC chefs go to, to get the fresh vegetables they want. http://newyork.grubstreet...