how do you bread marinated chicken?

I have marinated chicken in italian dressing and want to bread it with italian bread crumbs but the crumbs keep falling off, how do I get them to stick?

asked by Sheree Lightcap almost 4 years ago

keg72

Put three pie plates on your counter. Put flour with a little salt in the first. Put one or more eggs, beaten, in the next. Put your bread crumbs in the third. Pat the chicken dry. First, coat it in four. Then in the egg. Then in your bread crumbs.

keg72

jamcook

First, drain off the marinade, and use some paper towels to dry off the chicken a bit, then follow the directions of the first poster.