The exclusive Italian nonstick from Ballarini the pros swear by. Shop now »
🔕 🔔

how do you bread marinated chicken?

I have marinated chicken in italian dressing and want to bread it with italian bread crumbs but the crumbs keep falling off, how do I get them to stick?

asked by Sheree Lightcap over 2 years ago
9222c532 27a1 4ba1 88e4 001b7bd829f8  image

Put three pie plates on your counter. Put flour with a little salt in the first. Put one or more eggs, beaten, in the next. Put your bread crumbs in the third. Pat the chicken dry. First, coat it in four. Then in the egg. Then in your bread crumbs.

820467dc d1b2 4071 ae7b d918a3648548  image

First, drain off the marinade, and use some paper towels to dry off the chicken a bit, then follow the directions of the first poster.