Have you ever made egg yolk mayo successfully with Bamix?

I used one egg yolk instead of a whole egg and ended up making a thin dressing. I have failed three times!
Do I need to use a whole egg to make mayo with Bamix?

asked by Jackie over 3 years ago

Yes. Try adding the lemon juice and salt in..and then start blending, and slowly add the oil. It won't be the 'dump a cup of oil in " recipe that a whole egg calls for...you have to eyeball it and slowly lift up while mixing drizzling in oil. Use a small mason jar to mix it.

Whoops...the "yes" was "yes I have made it" not "yes you need a whole egg".

I miss Mr. Edit Button.

Jenny Maria

I made it nice and thick without any problems since I never failede I can NOT tell you what might be wrong
But it Can be done