🔕 🔔

Have you ever made egg yolk mayo successfully with Bamix?

I used one egg yolk instead of a whole egg and ended up making a thin dressing. I have failed three times!
Do I need to use a whole egg to make mayo with Bamix?

asked by Jackie almost 3 years ago

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

Yes. Try adding the lemon juice and salt in..and then start blending, and slowly add the oil. It won't be the 'dump a cup of oil in " recipe that a whole egg calls for...you have to eyeball it and slowly lift up while mixing drizzling in oil. Use a small mason jar to mix it.

Whoops...the "yes" was "yes I have made it" not "yes you need a whole egg".

I miss Mr. Edit Button.

420908ad 651e 46ac b88a 9cfbd6c602e3  open uri20141010 31964 ysrmyy

I made it nice and thick without any problems since I never failede I can NOT tell you what might be wrong
But it Can be done