🔕 🔔

Is there any way to unsubscribe from follow up comments?

f.e. I don't want to get any follow-up comments from recipe I commented a long time ago (and subsbscribed follow up comments). Is there any way to do so?

asked by Ursula | Lil Vienna over 2 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

If you are getting the comments in email format, you can select "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email. Otherwise go to the comments page for the particular question and select unsubscribe

C4710471 59e7 4c32 8262 9ca97fad3709  ursula schersch sw

Thanks Monita and AntoniaJames!

Monita, that unsubscribe link doesn't appear with all of the followup comments - only certain kinds. At least that's the case with messages delivered via Chrome on a Mac. ;o)

Alas, the only way I know to do that is to go back to the recipe, make a new comment and click the "no need to email me" box. For Hotline threads, there is a link to un-subscribe at the very bottom of the notification message. It would be nice for that to appear on all follow up messages. ;o)

AntoniaJames - I always get the option - weird

Weird indeed, just checked, I don't have the option.... I guess I have to make a comment to unsubscribe.

Monita, can you open a fix-it ticket with your developers to look into this? ;o)