Salt Block

Looking for delicious recipes using a salt block, either cold or hot recipes

asked by Nan over 3 years ago

Ideas from saltnews.com:
http://www.saltnews.com/cooking-with-himalayan-salt-plates-blocks-bricks-platters/

I've got Bitterman's Salt Block Cooking book. It contains recipes for serving, curing, warming, cooking, and chilling on salt blocks. If you narrow down what you're looking for I could potentially send you a recipe or two. Message me if you're interested.

Nan
Nan

anything with seafood

Click on my profile, then click the envelope icon to send me your email address. That way I can more easily send you the recipes for Salt Crust Scallops with Thai Lime Dipping Sauce and Salt Block Ceviche of Scallops, Snapper, and Shrimp.