🔕 🔔

Marble rolling pin

Was given a gift of a marble rolling pin. How does it differ from the wooden ones I've been using?

asked by Food odyssea over 2 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

It's also heavier so that when you roll out your dough the pin does more of the work, I find mine much easier to work with than my old wood one!

B00ec2bf 040d 4907 bdf8 9bc77a9e767c  blackbottoms 2

Thanks. My baking repertoire does not include using the rolling pin. Any suggestions for a newbie?

ktr

Pie crust of course. I'd probably make cut out sugar cookies first though because I find they are easier to work with than pie dough. You can also roll out dough for pizza crusts and calzones.