🔕 🔔

Where is a good place in Brooklyn or Manhattan to get corned beef and cabbage?

I know I'm late to the game, but if I wanted to go have corned beef and cabbage near NYC tonight where should I go?

asked by C over 2 years ago

Check out Time Out NY's St. Patrick's Day features. But be prepared for no crowd control wherever you go.

Honestly (and I'm 150% Irish) I would skip the corned beef and cabbage thing tonight. But not the Guinness.

Other people have mentioned it, but corned beef and cabbage is not a traditional Irish dish. It's an American Irish custom.

(Also, by the way, in Ireland you would never say St. Patty's Day. Patty is a girl's name for Patricia, not this saint's name, Patrick or the Gaelic Padraic.)

I've started on my Guinnessses, as you can tell. :-)