Cartagena, Medellin, and Bogota Restaurant Recommendations

So we are heading to Colombia in a few weeks. We are flying into Cartagena, then going to Medellin, and then Bogota. I am looking for restaurant recommendations for all three cities. We would prefer regular places, popular with locals, that have really good food. Any suggestions would be great!

asked by Sweets about 3 years ago

Lindsay-Jean is a Community Editor at Food52.

Hi Sweets - I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet. Hopefully bumping this back to the top of the list will get some more eyes on it.

You might try asking at Chowhound (http://chowhound.chow.com...), also, I saw a couple of relevant threads over there on restaurants in Cartagena that are a few years old, but might have suggestions that are still good.

Have a great trip!

Sweets

Thanks! I did look at chow and printed the old posts. I posted the same question there also without responses.