A question about a recipe: Couscous with Roasted Fennel and Toasted Almonds

37b73263 ccd4 4747 b922 4abf69a14941  011110 0147

I have a question about the recipe "Couscous with Roasted Fennel and Toasted Almonds" from Jennifer Ann. What size couscous is best for this recipe? Thanks, nt

asked by ntt2 over 3 years ago

"standard" couscous rather than the Israeli is what I have used. Have you tried this stuff from the shop? It's amazing:

https://food52.com/shop...

LE BEC FIN

The photo looks like the larger, Israeli, couscous; but the author doesn't specify, so you can choose whichever you like. I myself prefer the mouthfeel (and flavor absorption) of regular, smaller, couscous. You can also find whole wheat couscous
of the regular/smaller grain. Gives a nice nuttiness to your dish.