Freeze flourless chocolate cake

Can I freeze flourless chocolate cake?

boulangere April 5, 2015

You certainly can. Double-wrap it in plastic, and when it is time to thaw, move it to the refrigerator overnight.

Nancy April 5, 2015

Is this the same cake from 3 days ago? if yes, please don't leave us in ignorance. How dud you garnish it, and how dud your guests like It?

ChefJune April 6, 2015

Not very many cakes you can't freeze (especially unfrosted), but flourless chocolate cakes do just about the best. I "found" one in my freezer a few years back that had been in there for literally ages. We thawed it in the fridge, frosted it with whipped cream, and it was fabulous!

Food odyssea
Food odyssea April 7, 2015

Nancy, My grandson and I cut a stencil and we dusted confection sugar over it. Also served with fresh berries. It was great but there were so many desserts much was left. And is now in the freezer (cut into slices) waiting for a 10pm chocolate binge.

Nancy April 8, 2015

Sweet! Nice stash in the freezer. Thanks for update.

Food odyssea
Food odyssea April 7, 2015