4c82b0b8 5faa 4119 b3db 41e9b0405b0b  rr

Spicy Flavors from India Happy New Year 2011 to all

asked by pauljoseph almost 8 years ago

Thank you, pauljoseph!! Happy New Year to you as well. It will be a Very Happy 2011 if you continue to post your wonderful recipes here!! ;o)

Happy New Year to you also, pauljoseph, and to all the fine food52 folks.

Same back to you Pauljoseph. All best wishes for the new year!

pauljoseph

Thank you AntoniaJames, mrslarkin and pierino that very few loves Indians and Indian food

pauljoseph

Thank you AntoniaJames, mrslarkin and pierino that very few loves and APPRECIATES Indians recipes

Pauljoseph, you are among friends. Your Dahl was wonderful with lunch yesterday, and your other photos and recipes make me want to run to the kitchen. 2011 will be a good year for Foodpickle, Indian food, and you!

betteirene

Happy New Year to you, too. In America, I live near the Emerald City in the Evergreen State, but this winter has been very gray. I always look forward to your colorful recipes and posts and beautiful photos. I'm glad you're here. I've learned so much from you. Thank you!

Happy New Year to you, too, pauljoseph!

And to All Y'all at Food52!!

Midge

Thanks pauljoseph. Here's to another year of your wonderful recipes. Happy New Year to all!

pauljoseph

Thank you all and happy 2011 Yes I'm ready to post more easy Indian recipes with good picture