There is a recipe for avocado cookies and it calls for 3/4 cup of almond flour. What can I use instead? Regular flour????

asked by Sammy Johnson over 3 years ago

if by almond flour, you or the recipe mean finely ground almond meal, substituting regular flour will change the cookies as the nut meal will be mostly protein and fat, while the wheat flour will be mostly carbs. if you have other nuts around or can get them, grind in blender or food processor to same volume.

LE BEC FIN

hi Sammy, I saw that you had a few recipe questions. Just fyi, when and if the recipe author doesn't see your Hotline question, you CAN easily ask them yourself by clicking on their name, and then clicking on the envelope image on the right of the page. those emails go to them directly.