🔕 🔔

Recipes on Instagram

I am following Food52 on Instagram. Can't forgive out how to find a recipe when it tells me to follow the link in the profile.

asked by Food odyssea over 2 years ago

Dcaf56be 4ef6 4780 84d1 1e354adf4ff9  stringio

Instagram doesn't allow posting of links except the one in the bio that just takes you to the Food52 main page. From there you'll have to use the search feature to look up the individual recipe.

B00ec2bf 040d 4907 bdf8 9bc77a9e767c  blackbottoms 2

So the link in the profile takes me to the website. Great. Thanks

7be9269b 4bd3 4776 a58a 1796fcfd4f04  2016 03 22 12 44 46

actually, the link on the profile page used to lead to the food52.com recipe or article last mentioned on instagram, and now you’re directed to a sort of go-between website with an overview of the recent pictures leading to the related recipes. I never really had a problem with either.
but why don’t you just see for yourself by tapping that link?