🔕 🔔

Experience with White Mountain ice cream makers?

We're thinking about buying one (either hand crank or electric) but I'm seeing very mixed reviews online. I grew up with one and have fond memories of sitting on the top of it while my grandpa hand cranked the machine -- but perhaps the quality of product has declined? I already own a Cuisinart 1-quart model that I like, but we're looking for something that makes a larger quantity (1 gallon). I'd appreciate any thoughts / advice on the White Mountain makers, whether hand crank versus electric is the way to go, or recommendations for another brand.

asked by EmilyC almost 2 years ago

I have used my White Mountain electric ice cream maker for years and it is very reliable. I just follow their instructions. Good luck and enjoy!