would a cinammin and butter glaze be good for bannana blueberry muffins

I making muffins and i want to make them over the top to make them better than a girl on my swim team.

asked by David Osburn about 3 years ago

Garlic Fiend

Yes. Cinnamon goes well with bananas and blueberries. I've also made muffins with a cinnamon crumb topping. Or for simplicity, you can just sprinkle with cinnamon sugar made using raw sugar

Colleen Stem

yes.. yes it would

Stephanie G

Hi David, that sounds great. Just in case you might be interested, there is a book titled the Flavor Bible that catalogs different ingredients and foods that go together well. It's a great resource if you like to be creative in the kitchen. :)

sonya

Yes, that sounds great. I do hope that you guys can BOTH make a great muffin; that's more fun for everyone eating them :)