🔕 🔔

would a cinammin and butter glaze be good for bannana blueberry muffins

I making muffins and i want to make them over the top to make them better than a girl on my swim team.

asked by David Osburn about 2 years ago

Yes. Cinnamon goes well with bananas and blueberries. I've also made muffins with a cinnamon crumb topping. Or for simplicity, you can just sprinkle with cinnamon sugar made using raw sugar

A2144753 15bd 405d aef4 ee07deb4d5fb  stringio

yes.. yes it would

Hi David, that sounds great. Just in case you might be interested, there is a book titled the Flavor Bible that catalogs different ingredients and foods that go together well. It's a great resource if you like to be creative in the kitchen. :)

Yes, that sounds great. I do hope that you guys can BOTH make a great muffin; that's more fun for everyone eating them :)