find Rick Bayless Tomatilla salsa

where can I find it in Hillsboro, Oregon

asked by Anna M Perkins over 3 years ago

SMSF
SMSF

SMSF is a trusted home cook.

You might check with the company that makes it
http://www.fronterafiesta.com
They might sell it on the website, too.

Shouldn't be hard. You can get it from Amazon, I've seen it at Safeway.

Have you looked at Haggen or Safeway? I'm in Lake Oswego, but they both carry it. I think Zupans and New Seasons do as well. I've also heard that Trader Joe's carries a roasted tomatillo salsa that is excellent, but I haven't tried it yet.

selwynJ

You can try Safeway

lapadia

via the link SMSF provided or you could make it http://www.rickbayless.com/recipe/roasted-tomatillo-salsa/

Barbara St John

I'm in the North Bay (above SF) and Safeway had it yesterday at 2/$7 dollars. Yes, it's really good. Check out the medium hot cilantro and jalapeno tomato salsa. Good stuff.