Why no email notifications about comments on my recipes

Why is it that I do not get email notifications about comments on my recipes even if I have signed up to get them?

asked by Regine about 3 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Hi Regine! I suggest contacting the editors about the problem. The same thing happened to me a few years ago. I'm sure their tech team will be of help.

former Community Editor

Hi Regine - Apologies for the inconvenience, it looks like you marked one of our emails as spam (probably accidentally) back in August, so that's why you stopped receiving notifications. The tech team has fixed the issue, so you should start receiving them again -- let us know if you don't! And as Pat suggested, in the future, the best way to reach us regarding problems with the site is to email us at [email protected]

Regine

Inpat and Lindsay, Thanks so much. Happy to see that i am now getting emails.