🔕 🔔

Turmeric stained food processor

I made fire cider last night and blended the turmeric root in the food processor instead of chopping it by hand.
Now the clear plastic bowl of my food processor and the white plastic of the blade are stained a dark yellow...any ideas on getting the stains out? Thanks!

asked by Hallie almost 2 years ago

A very light strength bleach water will take care of that in a jiffy. Or..if you'd like something more environmental, try this. I use it all the time for laundry. It's awesome.
http://www.thehippyhomemaker...

Bafd8239 27b7 4104 96ec 733c1e416e2f  775633 579668439307 1255675261 o

Bleach worked like a charm, thanks!