🔕 🔔

Hi! Do you allow users to upload and store their own recipes on your site?

Epicurious has this feature but I'd much rather use your site! It allows me to create a new recipe, only viewable by me.

Thanks!
Tess

asked by Tess O'Reilly about 2 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Hi Tess; When you add a recipe on the food52 site it is visible to the public. We all enter our recipes under our username and they are stored here on the site. It works really well but is visible to all. Besides food52 I store all of my recipes on Evernote. That is only visible to me and is a wonderful way to organize and store recipes.