Genius 1/2 seared broccoli soup - I'm making right now (with cauliflower mixed in) but I want to eat it at friends house tonight.. Will it do

I haven't added the roasted broccoli and cauliflower yet - at simmering potato stage. Should I wait to add at their house to finish or just reheat it?
I have a fear if broccoli going weird...

asked by Stephanie almost 3 years ago

Laurel Orr

Since the recipe calls for pureeing everything, and pureeing can be tricky to do at someone else's house, I would say add the broccoli and cauliflower before leaving. I would reheat the soup and add the lemon juice and Parmesan at the last minute.

Stephanie

Thanks, Laurel! I did everything at home, and the only disappointment was that the pretty green color was replaced by a more earth tone beige. Was delicious though!