A question about a recipe: Honey Pumpkin Biscuits

92bd84f0 cca3 4810 8f4c 4bd7804c7248  y75a1914

I have a question about the recipe "Honey Pumpkin Biscuits" from Beth Kirby | {local milk}. How do you make whipped honey butter?

asked by Maia Grace Spinner about 3 years ago

Maia Grace Spinner

Also, I want to make these the day before thanksgiving. Is the best way to store them to store them in a plastic bag in my bread drawer? Thanks! I am a huge fan :)

Maia Grace Spinner

Obviously I am new to this! Didn't mean to respond to my own question. Sorry, thanks for everyone's patience <3

Maia Grace Spinner

Caroline Lange

hi maia! i'd make it by softening a bit of butter, adding honey to taste, and then creaming it (either with a wooden spoon or a hand mixer) as you would if you were creaming butter for cookies. hope this helps!