🔕 🔔

Where can I get King Trumpet mushrooms in Manhattan?

asked by @nrwayne about 2 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Check your local Asian markets or well-stocked upscale groceries, e.g. H-Mart, Whole Foods, Fairway, Gracies Market, Eataly, etc. Call ahead to see if there in stock and/or carry.

092efd1a f34b 461d 89b1 f3e76e0ce940  dsc 0028

I found them recently at Barzini's, a well-stocked bodega on Broadway at about West 91st.

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I've seen them in Chinatown markets quite often. You could check the markets and supermarkets on Mott and Hester, or Bayard Street market. The advantage of getting them in Chinatown as opposed to other places, is that they will be way cheaper.

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I just saw them at the Manhattan Fruit Exchange at the Chelsea Market