Q: can I get a simple recipe for a delicious soft sponge cake.

asked by @Nkosi87 almost 8 years ago

nutcakes

Hi there! Foodpickle is for last minute kitchen emergencies and other specific cooking questions -- it isn't a recipe search program. Please search food52.com for member recipes. Meanwhile use a trusted site for your search. Here is one:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food...

Am I the only one, when reading this question, who immediately thought of Curb Your Enthusiasm, when Jeff goes nuts over the sponge cake Larry bought and says "it's like eating a delicious sponge"? Just me then. (Sorry, not really an answer to the question...but thought I'd share.)