🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Barbara Kafka's Simple Roast Turkey

8894d347 27c4 47ce 82f4 617bf584e192  2015 1027 barbara kafkas high heat roast turkey bobbi lin 3173

I have a question about the recipe "Barbara Kafka's Simple Roast Turkey" from Food52. How do I adjust the time for a 24 lb bird?

asked by alysa about 2 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Kafka says that a 20-pound bird (unstuffed) will take 3 hours (see here: http://www.bkafka.com/Recipes...), so maybe around 3 1/2 hours, keeping in mind that the turkey's internal temperature is the true guide for when it's done.