🔕 🔔

I'm making the Autumn Salad with Horseradish Viniagrette from your site by Sara Forte. Would it be ok to roast veg a day ahead then just bring to room

temp the day of?

asked by Ann Aylward over 1 year ago

E75016e9 47b6 4c16 9726 60e0e83283ba  22073 1321490391675 6875987 n
Ali Slagle

Books Editor and Stylist at Food52.

Absolutely! I'd do everything up until you add the beans the day before (including making the dressing).

Deb82d16 cecc 4f1f 868a 031700ad2ca0  leslie stephens food copy
Leslie Stephens

Assistant Editor, Food52

Definitely!! But one of the things I love most about this salad is actually keeping the vegetables slightly warm rather than at room temperature, so I might even slight the vegetables back into the oven for 5 minutes if you're able before tossing it with the beans, dressing, and greens and pomegranates!

Thank you!!!