I'm making the Autumn Salad with Horseradish Viniagrette from your site by Sara Forte. Would it be ok to roast veg a day ahead then just bring to room

temp the day of?

asked by Ann Aylward almost 3 years ago

Ali Slagle

Absolutely! I'd do everything up until you add the beans the day before (including making the dressing).

Leslie Stephens
Leslie Stephens

Assistant Editor, Food52

Definitely!! But one of the things I love most about this salad is actually keeping the vegetables slightly warm rather than at room temperature, so I might even slight the vegetables back into the oven for 5 minutes if you're able before tossing it with the beans, dressing, and greens and pomegranates!

Ann Aylward

Thank you!!!

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris