🔕 🔔

I cooked stuffing, covered it, and forgot about it. It has been sitting in the kitchen for about 7 hours. There's no meat or eggs. Is it safe?

Left out stuffing safe?

asked by Olivia almost 2 years ago

E75016e9 47b6 4c16 9726 60e0e83283ba  22073 1321490391675 6875987 n

Modernist Cuisine says 4 hours is the safe zone, but it's not a hard and fast rule and depends on what type of food we're talking about. Since everything was cooked and there aren't eggs or meat, I think you could be okay, but smell it to check. Hope it all turns out! https://food52.com/blog...