Descoware bean pot

Anyone have experience using the Descoware bean pot? Performance? Is it a nightmare to clean?

asked by cowgirlculture almost 3 years ago

Are you speaking of the enameled cast iron cookware? My mom has one that she probably bought in the 60s when Julia Child raved about them on her show. It's definitely a workhorse in her kitchen. It's no harder to clean than my Le Creuset. They are no longer being made are they? I've seen them occasionally on eBay.

cowgirlculture

Yes, I like the vintage look and since LC's bean pots are not made of cast iron I was considering a vintage Descoware one like Julia Child's. Thank you for your reply. I was hoping for a little positive feedback before I decided. :)

Anything Julia raved about, I'd go for. :) Have fun hunting.