🔕 🔔

No-boil lasagne sheets

I made a no-boil lasagne last night. There are two sheets of pasta left over that didn't fit into the pan. What else can I do with them? Can they be boiled like regular pasta?

asked almost 2 years ago

0a62c55f 38bb 4f00 aefc 1de6685070d9  stringio

Save them in a bag and next time you make lasagna you will have 4 sheets left over. If you do this a few more times, you will have enough leftover sheets of lasagna to make an entire lasagna.

I have not made these but I have been intrigued with recipes for "swallow nests". I don't know if there is a food52 recipe for them but I know you will find something via Google. And now that I think of it, maybe I should try them out for my Sunday after Christmas luncheon.

I make a soup with leftover lasagna sheets. https://thesolitarycook...

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

I don't know if you ever cook for one or two, but they can be rolled with any number of fillings and baked with a sauce: shredded chicken, mushrooms, onions; ricotta and spinach; maybe some small amounts of things from your freezer....