No-boil lasagne sheets

I made a no-boil lasagne last night. There are two sheets of pasta left over that didn't fit into the pan. What else can I do with them? Can they be boiled like regular pasta?

asked about 3 years ago

nancy essig

Save them in a bag and next time you make lasagna you will have 4 sheets left over. If you do this a few more times, you will have enough leftover sheets of lasagna to make an entire lasagna.

caninechef

I have not made these but I have been intrigued with recipes for "swallow nests". I don't know if there is a food52 recipe for them but I know you will find something via Google. And now that I think of it, maybe I should try them out for my Sunday after Christmas luncheon.

I make a soup with leftover lasagna sheets. https://thesolitarycook.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/a-bowlful-of-lasagna/

LE BEC FIN

I don't know if you ever cook for one or two, but they can be rolled with any number of fillings and baked with a sauce: shredded chicken, mushrooms, onions; ricotta and spinach; maybe some small amounts of things from your freezer....