🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Maple Oat Breakfast Bread

Af98d606 c827 4ead b36c 5b39b98717d6  maple oat bread 2

I have a question about the recipe "Maple Oat Breakfast Bread" from fiveandspice. Do you think this dough could be made in roll form? I am cooking for a dinner party and love this bread, but rolls make for easier distribution.

asked by Sarah Marx almost 2 years ago

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

I don't have the bread baking expertise to know how this would work as rolls, but I've made it many times as bread. It's very good as is, but I think the flavor really comes out when sliced and toasted - if that helps at all.