"Olympia Provisions Salami of the Month Club" shipment to different addresses

I'm trying to ship first item of "Olympia Provisions Salami of the Month Club" to on address (were the family gathers) and rest to another one (for the recipient, how do I do it?

asked by Sylvia Harmat almost 3 years ago

You should probably contact OP directly: http://www.olympiaprovisions.com/pages/contact-us

Sylvia Harmat

Thanks for your answer, now I'm awaiting for them to contact me back. Cheers and Merry Christmas!!!

I did this last year. They had me just go on the website and change the address when it was time. I also could have called their CS number, but it was easy enough to do it myself. I'm not sure if going through Food52 changes anything. Love, love their salami.