Jersey City Cookbook Club?

Inspired by Sarah Waldman's 10 Tips for Starting Your Own Cookbook Club (that I somehow only just read), I thought I'd check to see if there are any Food52ers who live in Jersey City who might want to participate in a cookbook club?

For those in the area, we could talk to Word bookstore about sponsoring books/expanding interest. I'd be happy to host the first one!

Let me know! I have so many cookbooks I'd love explore more fully.

asked by Cristina Sciarra almost 2 years ago

former Community Editor

Cristina, I'm bumping this back up to the top to get more eyes on it, I love this idea!!

Cristina Sciarra

Thanks, lady!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Hi! I live in the Bronx, but depending on timing, would travel for cookbook chat and shared dishes. Some recent favorites: Honey and Company and Mamushka.

Cristina Sciarra

Hi Meg! I think we'd meet every six weeks or so. Do you want me to let you know the dates when they are set? PM me your email!

Michele

I would love to do this! Not so local to Jersey City but what could be better than books and food and like minded people??? Count me in!

Liz Sharpe

Hi! I live in JC, and am definitely interested!

Cristina Sciarra

Hi Liz! Added! Could you just pm me your email address? Thanks!