I'm looking for a sweet roll, dark in color, flavored with a spice in addition to cinnamon. Had this roll many years ago in a coffee shop.

The roll was similar to a cinnamon roll but BETTER. Now, after thinking about it, it was a little more like an apple fritter without the apples. A dark fritter. What made it dark?

asked by NANCY almost 3 years ago

Courtney C

Heidi Swanson posted an AWESOME cinnamon roll recipe to her blog last month. These cinnamon rolls are dark due to the addition of a tablespoon of cardamon. They are probably not exactly like what you had, but I highly recommend them. Here is the link: http://www.101cookbooks...