🔕 🔔

I'm looking for a sweet roll, dark in color, flavored with a spice in addition to cinnamon. Had this roll many years ago in a coffee shop.

The roll was similar to a cinnamon roll but BETTER. Now, after thinking about it, it was a little more like an apple fritter without the apples. A dark fritter. What made it dark?

asked by NANCY over 1 year ago

8b068ff0 4e16 44e7 a1b3 b65967ac2d2b  img 2363

Heidi Swanson posted an AWESOME cinnamon roll recipe to her blog last month. These cinnamon rolls are dark due to the addition of a tablespoon of cardamon. They are probably not exactly like what you had, but I highly recommend them. Here is the link: http://www.101cookbooks...