Kels Murdoch

Just triple the amount of each ingredient, including the yeast. If you're doing a really long rise (like overnight or longer), you might not want to use as much yeast, but for a sweet dough, using 3x the original should be just fine.

soupcon

Weight based measurements will be far more accurate than volume based measurements particularly wrt salt. So I would weigh all the ingredients of my original recipe and then triple them based on weight rather than volume.

Shuna Lydon
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

I agree with the above answers. All I might add is this: when proofing dough, use a container that is more like 4X the size of a regular batch. You want to give more dough more room.