🔕 🔔

B2c12602 4168 4c06 9494 424c387ffbe6  tomato face

Just triple the amount of each ingredient, including the yeast. If you're doing a really long rise (like overnight or longer), you might not want to use as much yeast, but for a sweet dough, using 3x the original should be just fine.

9fe756c0 679c 4968 9ab5 be8634a0e68d  pinch dash smidgon

Weight based measurements will be far more accurate than volume based measurements particularly wrt salt. So I would weigh all the ingredients of my original recipe and then triple them based on weight rather than volume.

6cb49ef7 38b5 4eb6 aae4 04078f60ca73  how to make a custard part 1
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

I agree with the above answers. All I might add is this: when proofing dough, use a container that is more like 4X the size of a regular batch. You want to give more dough more room.