🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic

85beb9fc d6e7 408c a12c 7dc11bd42b75  2014 0218 clara chicken 40 cloves garlic 007

I have a question about the recipe "Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic" from Merrill Stubbs. Can I stick it all in my Dutch Oven? Or must the chicken really be in a single layer on the bottom of the dish?

asked by Kaitlin Foley over 2 years ago

This is a slight variation of a James Beard recipe that's been in my chicken arsenal forever. I've always made it in my smallish 3.5 qt Dutch oven. It works great.

http://www.jamesbeard.org...

Kaitlin Foley

Fabulous. Thanks for the help! Very excited to try it in T-minus 1 hour!

It's delicious!! Make sure you have bread and rice or potatoes to stop up the sauce!! :)