I made the egg in a hole, but how do I eat it?

How?

asked by Ryan Powell over 2 years ago

Sarah E Daniels
Sarah E Daniels

Editorial Intern

with gusto.
And a napkin.

Ryan Powell

Do you sell that in your shop?

Sarah E Daniels
Sarah E Daniels

Editorial Intern

We definitely sell napkins. I don't think you can put a price on gusto.

Ryan Powell

Im eating this with a napkin and now its sticking to the egg!! Will the gusto keep that from happening? I cant find it on Amazon!!

Sarah E Daniels
Sarah E Daniels

Editorial Intern

Hmm, this seems like a special case. You may need more than one napkin.
And you're right, they don't seem to sell gusto on Amazon, nor do they offer vigor or enthusiasm. It turns out you can however, purchase joy:

http://www.amazon.com/Organic...

But if an egg in a hole isn't making you happy enough as is (regardless of napkin situation), I'm not sure how much a supplement will help.

Ryan Powell

Is this what you were recommending? https://www.dolce-gusto... I suppose coffee would help me get down the napkin pieces that are now stuck to my egg, but its too bad I don't have that now. I am just going to throw away the mess I've made.

Susan StJohn

First you put a napkin over your blouse, cleavage, shirt....then employ the following...A spoon to catch the drippy yolk or another slice of toast to dunk into the yolk. When you have slurped that delisioness up you may find, according to the place in life you are seated, it is time for the knife and fork. Then I would take my plate to the kitchen and lick it clean!