preserved lemon liquid

What should I do with the ultra-lemony but salty liquid from a jar of homemade preserved lemons?

asked by Juliann over 2 years ago

Add a bit to salad dressing or a spoonful to guacamole. I have seen jars of bitters at Whole Foods made up of preserved lemon liquid, an interesting idea though I haven't tried!

Juliann

I had thought about salad dressing but this guac suggestion is a good one. Thanks!

Another fun thing to do is to puree your lemons up next time. I tasted as I went because of fear of overly salty, but I ended up using all the liquid and it's perfect. I find the puree easier to use.