Food safety question re meatball mixture

Do you think there are any food safety issues with cooking today a meatball mixture (ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic, scallions) that I mixed up yesterday? It's been in the fridge, covered in a bowl, ever since yesterday morning -- the day just got away from me, and I didn't have time to cook them.

asked by keg72 almost 3 years ago

CanadaDan

agree with Smaug...if everything was refrigerated i don't see why it shouldn't be fine to eat.

SeasonToTaste

It should be fine, but definitely cook it today!

cookbookchick

I do that all the time when I make Greek meatballs. I find they taste better after an overnight in the refrigerator.