🔕 🔔

Food safety question re meatball mixture

Do you think there are any food safety issues with cooking today a meatball mixture (ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic, scallions) that I mixed up yesterday? It's been in the fridge, covered in a bowl, ever since yesterday morning -- the day just got away from me, and I didn't have time to cook them.

asked by keg72 almost 2 years ago

agree with Smaug...if everything was refrigerated i don't see why it shouldn't be fine to eat.

18b4c5ea 4fcd 4b40 ae35 f46aa73b4abf  img 0848

It should be fine, but definitely cook it today!

092efd1a f34b 461d 89b1 f3e76e0ce940  dsc 0028

I do that all the time when I make Greek meatballs. I find they taste better after an overnight in the refrigerator.