🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Rose Levy Beranbaum's Chocolate Oblivion Truffle Torte

59ef9b56 64aa 4d51 aabb 225ad73b49f9  2016 0202 flourless chocolate oblivion cake julia gartland 0067

I have a question about the recipe "Rose Levy Beranbaum's Chocolate Oblivion Truffle Torte" from Genius Recipes. Cannot get The Cake Bible link to work is it my computer or is it broken

asked by Barbara over 2 years ago

This is a great cake!
I was able to see the recipe in food52, so maybe your computer or web access has a problem.
If problem persists, use a google search as recipe is published elsewhere.

You are correct. The Cake Bible link takes you to a blank page. Was it the questions and answers from her that you wanted to see? I'll bet you could find that page using Google, the name of the cake and faq or some such thing.

Here's her YouTube video. This is part one. Part two is listed to the right of the video. By the way..the Downey Butter Cake also listed there is one of my all time favorites. I'd forgotten all about it. It has such a great texture.

https://m.youtube.com/watch...

I'm sorry about the broken links in the headnote—they should be fixed now!