🔕 🔔

How can I adapt this recipe from grill to oven?

http://www.rachaelraymag...

I originally made this recipe 3-4 years ago and I could have sworn when it was printed it was written for the oven as that is how I cooked it. I don't currently have my cookbook where I copy over recipes with notes with me and would like to make this this weekend. Do you have any suggestions? I don't have a grill so that is not an option.

asked by Rachelwrites almost 2 years ago

C3530c17 ce9c 45b2 9755 cac310550f38  pi day 2015

She's grilling it on indirect heat in a covered grill, which is essentially baking. I'd think you could just follow her directions, but bake it in a sheet pan instead of making a foil pan. I think maybe bake at 350 degrees?

C4950803 7ae7 4d2a 9c91 ff8b856fe028  dscf0339

Thank you! I think that's what I did before. It sounds reasonable to me.