🔕 🔔

How long to bake salmon in 375 oven?

I plan to bake (roast) simple salmon fillets (evoo & salt & pepper) in a 375 oven while cooking another dish needing that temp. About how long will it take to cook the salmon at that temperature?

asked by Randi almost 2 years ago

159fa81e df11 417f b133 59c3df6008c7  food53

I'm on the West Coast so I bake large, whole, family-sized salmon fillets often (at 350 degrees for under 30 minutes and sometimes I overcook if I'm distracted). 375 degrees seems really hot for fish and can quickly overcook it. I would watch carefully at the 15-minute mark. It should be tender and 'moist' flaky, not dry. :-)