Which are you favorite vegan - or vegan friendly - cook book?

I'm searching some new book to add to my collection! I'm the kind of cooker who use whole foods - so no margarine, vegan butter, refined sugar and flours, almost no gluten and so on...

asked by Valentina | The Blue Bride over 2 years ago

Asha Loupy

Cookbooks:
Food52 Vegan
Plenty by Ottolenghi (there is some use of dairy in this cookbook, but I think you could tweak the recipes)
Nom Yourself

Blogs:
Minimalist Baker
Sprouted Kitchen
The First Mess
Happy Yolks

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Veganomicon and Vegan with a Vengeance

Bevi

My daughter gifted me The Thug Kitchen Cookbook. http://www.thugkitchen.com/
If you can stand the f*** bombs every other sentence, the book has very simple but delicious vegan recipes.

Jackson Fust
Jackson Fust

Jackson is an Assistant Buyer for the Food52 Shop

Definitely recommend "Isa Does It" by Isa Chandra Moscowitz! Lovely photography, and recipes that use whole foods/ingredients that are typically fairly easy to source! The Nirvana Enchiladas are a must try!