🔕 🔔

Which are you favorite vegan - or vegan friendly - cook book?

I'm searching some new book to add to my collection! I'm the kind of cooker who use whole foods - so no margarine, vegan butter, refined sugar and flours, almost no gluten and so on...

asked by Valentina | The Blue Bride about 2 years ago

38d74236 bb50 4fe8 90bd 438575cec343  vermont creamery pic

Cookbooks:
Food52 Vegan
Plenty by Ottolenghi (there is some use of dairy in this cookbook, but I think you could tweak the recipes)
Nom Yourself

Blogs:
Minimalist Baker
Sprouted Kitchen
The First Mess
Happy Yolks

8bbce907 3b5e 4c8c be5c c64e6c780d63  birthday 2012
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Veganomicon and Vegan with a Vengeance

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

My daughter gifted me The Thug Kitchen Cookbook. http://www.thugkitchen...
If you can stand the f*** bombs every other sentence, the book has very simple but delicious vegan recipes.

B0fc3d55 b994 4dbc ada0 fb3fbe5b26c3  head shot
Jackson Fust

Jackson is an Assistant Buyer for the Food52 Shop

Definitely recommend "Isa Does It" by Isa Chandra Moscowitz! Lovely photography, and recipes that use whole foods/ingredients that are typically fairly easy to source! The Nirvana Enchiladas are a must try!