Where can I find coconut sugar or what can I replace it with?

Coconut sugar

asked by Linda Thoms-Andersson over 2 years ago

Wendy Four

Actually I just saw it today in the supermarket. As coconut oil is becoming so popular it is
often found next to the oil on the store shelf. Many organic food stores carry it. I would also try Trader Joe's and Whole Food Stores. If you live liv
Trader Joe's as well as Whole Foods.

If these semi specialty stores aren't available to you, just use granulated sugar. Coconut sugar has no coconut taste. It's a nice sugar, but regular is fine. It is much easier to find now.

Panfusine

It seems to be available in many groceries these days, Wegmans, WHole Foods, Trader Joes.. or even Home Goods. Replacements: Powdered Jaggery from any Indian grocery.

Panfusine

You can buy coconut sugar from Amazon.com.

Garlic Fiend

Sometimes it is labeled "palm sugar".

Emily Love

I always find mine at Asian markets, but have also recently been seeing it at Whole Foods and Walmart occasionally (go figure!)