I'd like to make SmallKitchCara's pumpkin cupcakes as one whole cake. The recipe makes 18 cupcakes, baked for 15-20 mn at 350°. Any know how long I should cook the batter in a 9" round cake pan? (recipe here: http://bit.ly/dcFwFe) Many thanks!

asked by mtrelaun over 7 years ago

Verdigris

I would start off with 30 minutes and test every five minutes thereafter.

I agree with verdigris, but in my oven it would probably be more like 40-45 minutes. Start checking when it gets really fragrant, and if the edges are pulling away from the sides of the pan but the center is still too moist, cover them with foil.