🔕 🔔

I'd like to make SmallKitchCara's pumpkin cupcakes as one whole cake. The recipe makes 18 cupcakes, baked for 15-20 mn at 350°. Any know how long I should cook the batter in a 9" round cake pan? (recipe here: http://bit.ly/dcFwFe) Many thanks!

asked by mtrelaun almost 7 years ago

B6a74962 31fc 4e50 b866 0ea34483cfb8  fb avatar

I would start off with 30 minutes and test every five minutes thereafter.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I agree with verdigris, but in my oven it would probably be more like 40-45 minutes. Start checking when it gets really fragrant, and if the edges are pulling away from the sides of the pan but the center is still too moist, cover them with foil.