🔕 🔔

I'm no expert but I would just watch them closely and maybe lower the temperature?

13c84cc0 282f 4edf 8b84 2c637c659ee7  badge photo for allison

Usually when you're converting from regular to mini cupcakes, you reduce the cooking time by half. To convert from mini to regular, i would add half of the suggested time and check from there. For example, if it says to bake mini cupcakes for 10 minutes, add five minutes for a total of 15 minutes. Look for a moist crumb and you (and the cupcakes) should be golden!