Summer dinner party menus
I asked a menu planning question about a week ago, and we had our party last night with much success. Now we're hooked and want to have another.
Hit me with your favourite summer dinner party themes and menus, bonus points for fancy-ish with 5+ courses or dishes.
Recommended by Food52
1. Coconut Lemongrass Kefir Lime Poached Barramundi (serve cold)
2. Pork and Mushroom Steamed Dumplings with a green chili dipping sauce (make ahead and freeze)
3. Vegetable Spring Rolls with thai basil, mint, cilantro and a peanut sauce (a great palate cleanser before the main dish and make ahead and keep in fridge for a few hours)
4. Drunken Noodles a fantastic spicy noodle dish
5. Mango and Sticky Rice to wrap up the meal