🔕 🔔

HELP! I am making Heavenly Oatmeal-Molasses Rolls (monkeymom) and I used 1 3/4 cup milk instead of 3/4 cup. Should I keep adding flower until it forms a dough ball or should I just junk it and start over?

asked by Madame Sel almost 7 years ago

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

Oh dear, I think you'd better scrap it and start over. You could probably double the rest of the ingredients make it okay, but you'll have better luck just starting from the beginning again. Adding flour till it makes a dough ball will only result in a mess (in my experience with other recipes, that is). On the plus side, it's a delicious recipe and well worth the effort of starting over!

Ae98fa7a bef9 4fc6 8588 e3c99ceeb847  image

I agree and that's what I did. Looks like I'll be making them tomorrow!! Thanks for your help!