Anyone ever substitute ground chicken for chicken breast in stir fry?

Only have ground chicken in house ...

asked by Lara over 2 years ago

Ground meats work great in stir fries. Ground pork is common, and ground chicken should be good too.

I've done it. Works great. Sometimes I actually prefer the ground meat to sliced.

PHIL
PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

go for it.... you can us the ground chicken all mixed in like chicken and pine nuts, serve it in lettuce cups. or make some mini Asian spiced meatballs , I think both options are better than chicken breast.

I often stir fry ground pork, beef and chicken. I think it's a much better choice than chicken breast.

PHIL
PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

I think it is unanimous yes Lara