🔕 🔔

Puttanesca with grapes...

I was making a puttanesca sauce and I just saw some grapes in the fridge and thought, why not. So I added the grapes in the sauce and
*whispers*
It's delicious

asked by Derek Xiao about 1 year ago

3afcedf0 5554 4ec1 9868 84e1aa1072aa  fb avatar

Minced finely of course

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

My mother-in-law "secret ingredient" is raisins for her meatballs and sauce. Grapes do sound tasty.

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

The "*whispers* it's delicious" made me smile! Upload your recipe to share it with us all! Also, I see you just recently signed up for an account -- welcome to Food52!!

I'm not quite sure, I think around 20-30 grapes per pound of pasta sounds about right, don't want the grapes to be too obnoxious tho, I want them to gently murmur. I tossed in the almost completely mashed grapes at the very end right before I turned off the fire, tossed the pasta in the sauce, and added cheese. I used a classic puttanesca sauce with all the proper ingredients (Olives, capers, anchovies, tomatoes, uh might be forgetting something but yea, nothing special)

Haha murmur

And thanks for the welcome~