Puttanesca with grapes...

I was making a puttanesca sauce and I just saw some grapes in the fridge and thought, why not. So I added the grapes in the sauce and
*whispers*
It's delicious

Derek Xiao
Derek Xiao August 10, 2016

Minced finely of course

sexyLAMBCHOPx August 11, 2016

My mother-in-law "secret ingredient" is raisins for her meatballs and sauce. Grapes do sound tasty.

Lindsay-Jean Hard August 11, 2016

The "*whispers* it's delicious" made me smile! Upload your recipe to share it with us all! Also, I see you just recently signed up for an account -- welcome to Food52!!

Derek Xiao
Derek Xiao August 11, 2016

I'm not quite sure, I think around 20-30 grapes per pound of pasta sounds about right, don't want the grapes to be too obnoxious tho, I want them to gently murmur. I tossed in the almost completely mashed grapes at the very end right before I turned off the fire, tossed the pasta in the sauce, and added cheese. I used a classic puttanesca sauce with all the proper ingredients (Olives, capers, anchovies, tomatoes, uh might be forgetting something but yea, nothing special)

Haha murmur

Derek Xiao
Derek Xiao August 11, 2016

And thanks for the welcome~