Searching for suitable side dish to accompany miso chicken w/ grapes & walnuts

Hi there, I'm cooking a birthday dinner for my husband and will make Ottolenghi's miso chicken with grapes, walnust & tarragon, one of his favorite dishes: https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/miso_chicken_with_63991
It has great savory and sweet notes and I usually cook Orzo with it but that just seems a bit too simple for a dinner party. I'm having a hard time to come up with possible sides that are not sweet (so no roasted root veggies etc) and would go well with it. Does anyone have ideas?

asked by eva 6 days ago

Lightly blanched green beans. (small ones). Then finish them up by warming in a pan with olive oil and prosciuttoham and good Parmesan cheese.

Since there are so many wonderful flavors in this recipe, I'd be inclined to keep the side fairly simple, maybe spinach sauteed with garlic, or brussels sprouts sauteed or roasted with garlic and olive oil. You could toss the sprouts with the orzo.