🔕 🔔

Good morning. I have 2 leeks, some proscuitto and some goat cheese... I am thinking of making a tart... any other suggestions?

asked by Lucia from Madison almost 7 years ago

B0f2c3df 9bf7 43fc 8544 eb75ba85a60e  kay at lake

A tart would be hard to beat. If you don't feel "tarty," you could make a cream of leek soup and garnish with the proscuitto.

27deb974 3b33 4f19 b966 dc79321a31b1  photo for web

Thanks for the suggestion. I went with the tart and added some zucchini. It looks pretty good!

Tart sounds great, as would a quiche. Or a pizza, all of which, I guess, are pretty "tartish" in nature. Away from that, I'd saute the leek and prosciutto with some garlic, make a cream sauce with the goat cheese, and top some long pasta with it. Lots of cracked black pepper over the top....